- Libby was alarmed to discover the $50,000 cash she had hidden in the mattress was missing, but was overjoyed when Vincent found her long-lost suitcase under the bed; she assumed her earrings and half-million in insurance money were inside. She hired Fiona to be her secretary and assist in pursuing the lead role in “Florence of Arabia”. It was only later that Libby opened that suitcase...
- Uncle Tony was unsatisfied with the amount of cash Accountant Bobbie and Casino Boss Joey had in their desk drawer; Joey was unsettled to learn that married Uncle Tony wanted Audrey the Showgirl for a girlfriend.
- Hotel employee Peggy Sue was appalled when the men draped a secretly-delighted Bobbie in her brand new clothes. Later she introduced a new girl, Virginia, to both Vincent and Joey, in hopes she would replace her as Chambermaid.
- Audrey rehearsed her dance routine with Jonesy the Bellhop, who was still unhappy with his job (and facial hair).
- Card Dealer Frankie Zane tried to stir up a romance between Fiona the Gambler and Rudy the Bouncer, but Rudy remained besotted with his secret ‘fiancee’ Libby.
- And superstar Ethel Merman wowed the crowd belting out two signature numbers on the Camel’s Toe Lounge.